Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh me!!  Is it really less then a week till Christmas?  Why is it that the last 3 weeks before Christmas just seem to fly by?  I thought I had Christmas whipped about 2 weeks ago but soon realized my brain seems to forget the little things.  I had plans for neighbors that were thrown out the window when Hostess went out of business... BOOO.  But have since hit Pinterest and found other ideas.  Thank you Pinterest!! 

Here are the Christmas gifts the girls are giving their friends. 

 
My girls were so excited to package their friends gifts!  I found these cute little bags and headers at Hobby Lobby.  They were 50% off... SCORE!  Each gift contains a nail polish, file, tweezers, candy, and hair bands.  The polish was $2 and the file set was .99 cents.  I bought a package of hair bands and they divided them up.  Each friend is so different from the other and it was fun finding colors to match their personalities.  We tucked in a gift card for iTunes or a manicure in them for fun.  Inexpensive but just what a girls wants :-) 
 
One year I bought cute Christmas shirts a couple days after Christmas for $1.  The following year I made hair bows that we wrapped around the shirt and tucked in a candy cane.  Inexpensive but they were so very excited to receive it. 
 
Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season!  We are headed to the wonderful land of Kansas for the holiday... There's no place like home, there's no place like home.
 
My next post will show you our stockings!  We are very practical...   



signature

1 comment:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I must apologize that i have not been by before this.....
Time slipped away from me this season..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hugs,
Deb